Find right colleges and universities for you. Check out the list of vocational schools, colleges and universities that offer higher education. Take a college degree to raise your proficiency. Choose an educational program that suits you best.

Universities and colleges reviews by students for students.

Colleges and Universities - USA Universities - University of Pittsburgh

Contact Info:
State: Pennsylvania
City: Pittsburgh
Street: 4200 5th Ave
ZIP: 15260
Phone: 412-624-4141
 Serves: USA
 Enrollment: Rolling
 Financial Aid: Yes
 Scholarships: Yes
The University had several names in the past and was a private institution before until it became part of the Commonwealth System of Higher Education in 1966. Pitt has five regional campuses. The main campus is located in Pittsburgh’s historic Oakland neighborhood. The other four campuses are situated in Bradford, Greensburg, Johnstown, and Titusville. There you can find a wide variety of high-quality programs in both the arts and sciences and professional fields.

The University enrolls almost 11,000 undergraduate and 1,500 graduate students.

Freshmen eligibility requirements include:
- An online or paper application for admission;
- A $45 application fee;
- Official high school transcript;
- Official SAT I or ACT test results.

Transfer students, required to submit the following information:
- Completed admission application (exception – pharmacy);
- $45 application fee;
- Official high school transcript(s);
- Official transcripts from all postsecondary institutions;
- Required test scores (if applicable);
- Submission of personal statement and/or letters of recommendation are strongly encouraged.

Financial Aid
The University of Pittsburgh Financial Aid Office assists students and families with the process of applying for and receiving financial aid.

Students should meet the following eligibility requirements to get financial aid::
- Be a U.S. citizen or provide documentation of permanent resident or refugee status;
- Be enrolled at least half-time in a degree or certificate program at the University. Half time enrollment is a minimum of 6 credits per term; full-time enrollment is a minimum of 12 credits per term.
- Be making satisfactory academic progress toward the degree and be in good academic standing
- If student is a scholarship recipient, he/she must maintain a specified cumulative grade point average, generally a 3.00 minimum;
- Not owe a refund on a federal grant or be in default on any federal educational loan.



Programs offered by this school:
Master of Education in English Education