Academy College offers Bachelor Degrees, Associate Degrees, and Certificate Programs to help students achieve their career or continuing educational objectives. Entire college faculty and staff are committed to creating a challenging, intellectual environment that affords students quality instruction.Unique Features of Academy College
- Specialized, comprehensive programs prepare students for a challenging and financially rewarding career.
- Classes available mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends are taught by specialists with the current work experience in their field.
- Lifetime placement assistance which includes: career and r?sum? counseling and employer panel discussions.
- Emphasis on extended lab time for all areas of study allowing a high degree of access to instructors during this time.
- Three levels of academic programs are offered at Academy: College Certificates, Associate of Applied Science degrees, and Bachelor of Science degrees.Financial Aid
All students who plan to attend the College will have the opportunity to schedule a personal interview with the Financial Aid Office to discuss and complete financial assistance applications. Scholarships
Academy College’s scholarship program was designed to help students with an interest in one of the programs offered at Academy College. The following scholarship programs are available: two High School Ace Awards, four Aspiring Ace Awards, and four Academy College Scholarships. Admissions
The applicants may contact the Admission's Office to arrange an interview and visit to the college. In order to make the admission process easy and to fit changeable work schedules, day and evening appointments are possible. During the interview students will be given further information about the school and its programs. Carrier Service
The Career Services department at Academy College is dedicated to assisting students, graduates, and alumni in their search for the best employment opportunities. It is also committed to providing the employers with the best possible candidates.