Find right colleges and universities for you. Check out the list of vocational schools, colleges and universities that offer higher education. Take a college degree to raise your proficiency. Choose an educational program that suits you best.

Universities and colleges reviews by students for students.

Colleges and Universities, College Programs, Degrees
Forms and Documents Needed for USA Immigration
The learners applying for the student visa are required to have the following items:

Acceptance Form (I-20)
While applying for an international student visa, the applicant is required to be accepted by a school or institution which is approved by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). But, in the case of applying for the F-1 visa, the institution must send the applicant a Form I-20A-B, (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant [F-1] Student Status for Academic and Language Students). And when the student is applying for the M-1 visa, the institution is responsible for sending the applicant a Form I-20M-N (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant [M-1] Student Status for Vocational Students). This form demands the signing by the applicant and by a school official in the appropriate places.

Application Fee
The applicant who pretends to a student visa should pay a nonrefundable application fee.

Application Form
Additionally, every applicant must complete and sign a Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form DS-156. Such free blank forms may be obtained at all US embassies and consulates. Moreover, a copy of the form can also be received online from the US State Department website.    

Every applicant is reguired to have a passport valid for travel to the United States. The passport validity date should extend at least six months beyond the applicant's intended period of stay.  

The applicant should offer one photograph 1 and 1/2 inches square (37x37mm), showing full face, without head covering, against a light background.  

The proof of financial resources
Besides, the proof highlighting that applicants have ample funds to cover their tuition and living expenses during the intended period of study, should be brought by students. Therefore, they must bring income tax documents and original bank statements.  

Additionally, the applicants may be asked to represent transcripts and diplomas from schools they have attended as well as scores from standardized tests required by the US school (the TOEFL, SAT, GRE, GMAT, etc.).